A Formal Planning Application has been submitted to review demolition of the existing office structures and to construct a new mixed-use office/residential building. The project consists of the following:
- Construct a new five-story mixed-use building
- Approximately 28,100 square feet of office uses
- 120 residential units for rent (studios and 1-3 bedrooms), including 12 Below Market Rate units that are affordable at the very low-income category
- 120 residential parking spaces on two levels and 46 office parking stalls on the ground level
- The application was filed on July 11, 2022 and is currently under review with City departments. A public hearing with the Planning Commission will be scheduled following the City’s complete review of the application.
- The required neighborhood meeting was held on April 14, 2022 and a Planning Commission Study Session was held on May 24, 2022.
- No upcoming meetings are scheduled at this time.
The Martin Group
1970 Broadway Suite 745
Oakland, CA 94612
City Contact Information