The subject Modification proposes to modify the previously approved Bay Meadows Phase II SPAR #1 planning application PA07-054 (approved by City Council on April 8, 2008) for two mixed-use (MU) blocks.
- The approved MU2 building will be modified to be an office/active use building consisting of approximately 183,000 sq. ft.
- MU3 will be modified to be an office/active use building consisting of approximately 120,000 sq. ft.
- The MU2 and MU3 buildings will consist of three stories above one ground-level of active retail uses.
- MU3 will also consist of a four-story, 67-unit multifamily residential building.
- The project also includes separation of the residential and office portion of MU3, as well as a shared subterranean parking garage.
- At its regular meeting on June 22, 2021, the Planning Commission voted to approve the project by a vote of 3-2. The approved plans and meeting materials are available below.
- Project Plans for MU2 (Approved) – April 20, 2021
- Project Plans for MU3 (Approved) - April 20, 2021
- Final EIR Addendum 6
- Project Plans for MU2 (Prior) – September 30, 2020
- Project Plans for MU3 (Prior) – September 30, 2020
- Project Plans (Prior, from Pre-Application) – April 16, 2020
4 Embarcadero Center, #3300
San Francisco, CA 94111
City Contact Information
Acting Senior Planner
Lisa Costa Sanders