- Demolish two existing single-family residences and merge two parcels
- Construct a new 4-story, 15,322 square-foot, 10-unit condominium building
- New underground parking garage with 23 stalls
- Removal of 22 trees
- Building permits were submitted in August 2022. Building permits have not yet been issued.
- After initial project denial in 2018, the Superior Court of California issued a writ in 2021 for the City Council to reconsider the project. On February 7, 2022 the City Council reconsidered and approved the subject project by a vote 4-0-1 (1 recusal).
- City Council Public Hearing (reconsideration) – February 7, 2022: Meeting Materials
- City Council Public Hearing (appeal by applicant; denied) – February 5, 2018: Meeting Minutes
- Planning Commission Public Hearing (denied) – October 10, 2017: Meeting Minutes
- Planning Commission Public Hearing (continued) – September 26, 2017: Meeting Minutes
- Planning Commission Public Hearing (continued) – August 8, 2017: Meeting Minutes
Applicant Contact Information
John Matthews Architects
335A East 4th Ave
San Mateo CA 94080
City Contact Information