Agendas & Minutes Public Meeting Portal
Providing Public Comment During Live Public Meeting by e-comment
Due to the Shelter in Place Order, we are providing the public with the ability to submit agenda item comments online for some meetings.
Use Speak Up San Mateo e-comment to provide comment on individual agenda items for City Council and Planning Commission.
- Comments for agenda items will open 1 hour before each meeting.
- Find the agenda item(s) you’d like to comment on and complete the form. NOTE: Please review the time limits for public comment when writing out your comment.
- Comments will remain open until the Mayor or Chair closes the Public Comment period for that item.
- The Clerk will read into the record all comments received which will be made part of the permanent Official Record.
Providing Public Comment by Email
- For comments BEFORE release of the agenda: send emails to the appropriate email address (see below) for inclusion in the agenda packet by 4:00 pm on the Wednesday preceding the Monday meeting.
- For comments AFTER release of the packet: send emails to the appropriate email address (see below). Council or Commissions will receive an immediate copy and the communication will be placed on the dais before the meeting. For a 7:00 pm meeting, emails must be received by 4:00 pm on the day of the meeting. These comments will be made part of the permanent administrative record.