Small Conference Rooms
There are ten rooms available for free at the Main Library for individuals and small groups. Rooms can be reserved one week in advance online or by calling (650) 522-7818.
- You will need a library card from a Peninsula Library System library.
- You may reserve rooms for up to two hours a day; for example, one 2-hour reservation OR two one-hour reservations OR four 30 minute reservations.
- You may reserve rooms up to one week in advance.
- Reservations start on the half hour; for example, 10:00 AM or 2:30 PM.
- You may reserve any room for individual use except Room 213 on the 2nd floor, which is for groups of 2 to 6 people.
- Food is not allowed. Beverages should have lids.
Please check in at the reference desk when you arrive for your reservation. There is a 10-minute grace period to occupy the small conference room you reserved. If you do not occupy the room after 10 minutes, the room can be used by others.
- 1st Floor, Children's Area: Rooms 152, 153: Open to all however these rooms are furnished with smaller chairs and tables meant to accommodate children. For 1-4 persons.
- 2nd Floor, Room 213: For groups of 2-6 persons only.
- 3rd Floor, Rooms 311, 312: For 1-6 persons.
- 3rd Floor, Rooms 320, 321, 322: For 1-4 persons.
- 3rd Floor, Rooms 345, 346: For 1-5 persons.
Additional Booking Details
- Each room contains a whiteboard. Dry erase markers may be borrowed at the reference desks with a library card or ID.
- Noise levels must be kept at a reasonable volume. Rooms are not soundproof.
- Rooms must be left in clean condition. Trash should be in receptacles and whiteboards wiped clean.
- Additional furniture may not be brought into the rooms.
- Do not leave personal belongings unattended in a conference room. The Library is not responsible for personal possessions.
- Windows in rooms must remain uncovered at all times.
- Do not block the entrance to the room at any time.