Online Forms

Public Works Customer Service Form

Leave This Blank:

If you are experiencing a sewer-related problem, or if you have a storm drain blocked or overflowing, please call one of the following numbers:

For emergency sewer problems during normal business hours, please call Public Works at (650) 522-7300.

For emergency sewer problems during non-business hours, please call Police Dispatch at (650) 522-7700.

PLEASE NOTE: Some fields on this form are required.

Personal Information

Service Request Information
Please tell us whatever you can to help us expedite request. For example, if you are reporting a street light problem, please tell us the pole number if possible. If you are reporting illegal dumping, please tell us street and cross. If you are reporting a traffic light issue, describe the nature of the problem.

* indicates required fields.