• Once you determine that an item is not available from the San Mateo Public Library catalog, click on “LINK+” from our web catalog. You can also access the LINK+ catalog directly.
• Enter your search. When you locate the item in the LINK+ catalog, click the “Request” button.
• You will be asked, “With which institution are you affiliated?” Click the down arrow, select “San Mateo City Public Library”, and click the “Submit above information” button.
• Enter your name (first and last), your library card number (all 14 digits).
• Select your pick-up location (San Mateo Main Library, Hillsdale Branch, or Marina Branch) and click the “Submit” button. You will see a confirmation message that your request was placed.