Here’s some other tips for easy ways you can directly improve local water quality:
- Participate in cleanups around your neighborhood. Sign up for Team Up to Clean Up
- Pick up after your dog.
- Pick up litter.
- Reducing or eliminating fertilizer use on lawns and in gardens will reduce the nutrients that feed aquatic weeds.
- Champion our Lagoon to your neighbors and share resources to preserve it.
- Be our eyes and ears in the neighborhood: Report Stormwater Pollution.
- Follow the us on on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn to like and share our news.
- Inspect and repair your sewer lateral to prevent overflows.
- Get out and enjoy the Lagoon and all it has to offer.