• Click on “HOLDS” to see if your items are ready to be picked up.Library Account Login
Show All Answers
Most Link+ books will be renewed once through the automatic renewal program one day prior to the due date if they are not in demand. If you have opted out of the automatic renewal program, renewals can be made online, through the online catalog. Most media items cannot be renewed.
All LINK+ items must be returned to staff at an Accounts Desk. Please hand Link+ items directly to a library staff person at the desk. Returning Link+ items to any other library or in the book drop may result in late charges.
• You will be asked, “With which institution are you affiliated?” Click the down arrow, select “San Mateo City Public Library”, and click the “Submit above information” button.
• Enter your name (first and last), your library card number (all 14 digits).
• Select your pick-up location (San Mateo Main Library, Hillsdale Branch, or Marina Branch) and click the “Submit” button. You will see a confirmation message that your request was placed. Link+ Catalog
• Click on “HOLDS” to see if your items are ready to be picked up. Library Account Login
Most Link+ books will be renewed once through the automatic renewal program one day prior to the due date if they are not in demand. If you have opted out of the automatic renewal program, renewals can be made online, through the online catalog using the following steps:
• Log in to your library account.
• Click on “Checked Out”. Your checked out items will be listed.
• Select the item(s) you wish to renew by checking the box beside the title. You cannot renew items any sooner than 3 days before and no later than 2 days after the original due date.
• Click the “Renew Selected” button. This does not automatically renew your item(s) but rather forwards a renewal request to the loaning library on your behalf. You must check your LINK+ account at a later date to see if the renewal request has been approved.
• The item you’ve requested to be renewed will have one of these statuses:- A New Due Date – Your renewal has been approved.- Renewal Pending - Your request is still in process. Please check again at a later date.- Renewal Denied - Your renewal request was not approved. Please return the item(s) by the original due date to avoid the $1 per day overdue fee.Note: It may take several minutes for the LINK+ software to confirm your renewal. LINK+ items may not be renewed more than once, nor may they be renewed if someone else has requested them.
• Click on “HOLDS”.
• Check the “Cancel” box next to the title of the request you want to cancel.
• Click on the “Cancel” button to activate the cancellation.
Note: You cannot cancel a request that has been received or is in transit. Library Account Login