Restaurant, Brewery and Winery Grant Program - Webinars
The Restaurant, Brewery, and Winery Relief Program will provide grants of up to $10,000 each to qualifying establishments to offset losses in revenue due to the COVID-19 pandemic state shutdown orders, ensure continued operation, and assist in covering current business operating expenses, including, for example: rent, payroll, and facility modifications needed to accommodate on-site indoor and outdoor dining.
The application portal is tentatively scheduled to open on Monday, February 22, 2021 and remain open until Monday, March 1, 2021 at 12:00pm. Learn more and check back often about when the application portal is set to officially open at www.smcstrong.org.
Join one or both webinars to learn more information:
- Tuesday, February 16th 11:00 am - 12:00 pm via Zoom: REGISTER HERE
- Thursday, February 18th 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm via Zoom: REGISTER HERE
The webinars will review the pre-application process and answer questions. This information session will be recorded and available on-demand.For more information, please see the FAQs page (available in English, Spanish, Chinese, and Tagalog) here: https://www.smcstrong.org/restaurantreliefFor questions about the webinar, please email Larisa Ocañada at email@example.com
SBA Shuttered Venue Operators GrantThe Shuttered Venue Operators (SVO) Grant program was established by the Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Businesses, Nonprofits, and Venues Act, signed into law on December 27, 2020. The program includes $15 billion in grants to shuttered venues, to be administered by the SBA’s Office of Disaster Assistance.Eligible entities include:
Other requirements of note:
- Live venue operators or promoters
- Theatrical producers
- Live performing arts organization operators
- Relevant museum operators, zoos and aquariums who meet specific criteria
- Motion picture theater operators
- Talent representatives, and
- Each business entity owned by an eligible entity that also meets the eligibility requirements
- Must have been in operation as of February 29, 2020
- Venue or promoter must not have applied for or received a PPP loan on or after December 27, 2020
For more information:https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/shuttered-venue-operators-grant
Share this InformationAs we continue to move forward with the reopening of businesses, we will share additional information via this newsletter. Please share this information with other businesses. For those interested in staying up-to-date who are not currently subscribed to our newsletter list, please subscribe now!