Civic Arts Committee
TUESDAY, November 10, 2020
Remote via Zoom
Due to the State of California’s Declaration of Emergency and Shelter in Place Order, all City Council and Commission meetings will be held remotely. In-person attendance is not an option.
The public can attend public meetings and provide comment virtually using the instructions included in the agenda and provided on the Public Meeting Portal.
Connecting to a Live Meeting in Zoom
- Click the ‘Join via Zoom’ link included at the top of each meeting agenda to join the meeting. All attendees are view-only participants who will be muted.
Items for this meeting include:
- 1650 S. Delaware – Approval Request
- Art in Public Places 2020 Report & Plan
- Racial Equity Public Art Project - Process Discussion
- 2021 CAC Regular Meeting Schedule Approval
- Election of Officers for terms of January 2021 through November 2022.
UNSUBSCRIBE or EDIT PREFERENCES:
To unsubscribe or edit your preferences, or to see previous messages, visit the NotifyMe
This message is being sent to subscribers who might be interested in its content. The City of San Mateo does not sell, share, or use your email address for any other reason than to communicate to you information you have marked of interested to you.