Please be informed on April 20, 2020, City Manager, Drew Corbett, will present before the City Council project funding and timelines associated with the City-Owned Downtown Affordable Housing and Parking Garage Sites project (PA-2019-033). The meeting agenda can be found here www.cityofsanmateo.org/publicmeetings. Information and updates regarding the aforementioned project can be found on the What’s Happening in Development page. Please note, you are receiving this email as a result of your expressed interest or proximity to the project site.
Additionally, the introduction of the AB 1763 ordinance will be rescheduled in order for staff to conduct further analysis of the ordinance’s potential environmental impacts in accordance with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). The Planning Commission will consider the proposed ordinance and CEQA analysis at a future meeting and make a recommendation to the City Council. Future Planning Commission and City Council agendas for this item can be accessed at https://www.cityofsanmateo.org/4229/PA20-020-Code-Amendment---Reduced-Develo
Providing Public Comment During Meeting
After 4:00 pm submit agenda item comments online using Speak Up San Mateo eComment
• Find the agenda item(s) you’d like to comment on and complete the survey form. NOTE: Please review the time limits for public comment when writing out your comment.
• eComment will remain open until the Mayor closes the Public Comment period for that item.
• The City Clerk will read into the record all comments received through Speak Up San Mateo which will be made part of the permanent official record.
Watching Meeting Live
• City Council meetings are broadcast live on Comcast/channel 27, Wave/channel 26, or AT&T/channel 99.
• For transmission problems during the broadcast, please call (650) 522-7099. For all other broadcast comments, call (650) 522-7040, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Copyright © 2018 City of San Mateo. All Rights Reserved.
330 West 20th Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94403Unsubscribe