Due to the Shelter in Place Order, we are working hard to provide additional methods for participation remotely. We appreciate your patience as work creatively and diligently during these challenging times.
Email Public Comment Prior to MeetingSend emails to email@example.com. Emails received by 4:00 pm will be shared with Council electronically before the meeting. These comments will be made part of the permanent official record.
Online Public Comment During MeetingAfter 4:00 pm submit agenda item comments online using Speak Up San Mateo eComment
NEW - Telephone Public Comment During Meeting
- Find the agenda item(s) you’d like to comment on and complete the survey form. NOTE: Please review the time limits for public comment when writing out your comment.
- eComment will remain open until the Mayor closes the Public Comment period for that item.
- The City Clerk will read into the record all comments received through Speak Up San Mateo which will be made part of the permanent official record.
Call in for the specific item you want to provide comment on by dialing (951) 405-2956
then enter unique conference ID 567 255 729#
. Mute / unmute by pressing *6. Please leave phone muted until the clerk calls on you by the last 4 digits of your phone number. State your name and provide your comments.Time limits will apply.
Watching Meeting LiveTelevision
- City Council meetings are broadcast live on Comcast/channel 27, Wave/channel 26, or AT&T/channel 99.
- For transmission problems during the broadcast, please call (650) 522-7099. For all other broadcast comments, call (650) 522-7040, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
1) Public Meeting Portal: www.cityofsanmateo.org/publicmeetings
2) City YouTube channel and stream it on YouTube: https://youtube.com/CityofSanMateo
3) Watch TV live stream: https://www.cityofsanmateo.org/193
Be safe San Mateo!
Visit www.cityofsanmateo.org/publicmeetings to
view agenda and materials on the Public Meeting Portal.