*REVISED San Mateo City Council
MONDAY, APRIL 6, 2020
Location: Remote*This agenda has a new item under "Old Business" and the item numbers have changed.
Due to the Shelter in Place Order, we are working hard to provide additional methods for participation remotely. We appreciate your patience as we are all dealing with these unusual times. Providing Public Comment by EmailSend emails to email@example.com. Emails received by 4:00 pm will be shared with Council electronically before the meeting. These comments will be made part of the permanent official record. Providing Public Comment During Meeting
After 4:00 pm submit agenda item comments online using Speak Up San Mateo eComment
Watching Meeting LiveTelevision
- Find the agenda item(s) you’d like to comment on and complete the survey form. NOTE: Please review the time limits for public comment when writing out your comment.
- eComment will remain open until the Mayor closes the Public Comment period for that item.
- The City Clerk will read into the record all comments received through Speak Up San Mateo which will be made part of the permanent official record.
City Council meetings are broadcast live on Comcast/channel 27, Wave/channel 26, or AT&T/channel 99.
For transmission problems during the broadcast, please call (650) 522-7099. For all other broadcast comments, call (650) 522-7040, Monday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. Computer options
1) Public Meeting Portal: www.cityofsanmateo.org/publicmeetings
2) City YouTube channel and stream it on YouTube: https://youtube.com/CityofSanMateo
3) Watch TV live stream: https://www.cityofsanmateo.org/193
Be safe San Mateo!