San Mateo City Council
MONDAY, MARCH 23, 2020
Due to the Shelter in Place Order, we are working hard to provide additional methods for participation remotely. We appreciate your patience as we are all dealing with these unusual times. Providing Public Comment by EmailSend emails to email@example.com. Council will receive a copy of the communication. Emails must be received by 4:00 pm. These comments will be made part of the permanent administrative record. Providing Public Comment During Meeting
Submit agenda item comments online for the City Council meeting scheduled tonight.
- Comments for agenda items will open 1 hour before the meeting (5pm).
Watching Meeting LiveTelevision
- Find the agenda item(s) you’d like to comment on and complete the form. NOTE: Please review the time limits for public comment when writing out your comment.
- eComments will remain open until the Mayor closes the Public Comment period for that item.
- The City Clerk will read into the record all comments received which will be made part of the permanent Official Record.
City Council meetings are broadcast live on Comcast/channel 27, Wave/channel 26, or AT&T/channel 99.
For transmission problems during the broadcast, please call (650) 522-7099. For all other broadcast comments, call (650) 522-7040, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Computer options
1) Public Meeting Portal: www.cityofsanmateo.org/publicmeetings
2) City YouTube channel and stream it on YouTube: https://youtube.com/CityofSanMateo
3) Watch TV live stream: https://www.cityofsanmateo.org/193