IMPORTANT: Please note that the City Council and Mayor's Offices are currently undergoing renovation in the months of May and June 2019. Check in at the Information Desk at City Hall if you need assistance. We apologize for the inconvenience.
City Council Meetings
- 1st and 3rd Mondays*
- Open to the public
- City Hall - Council Chambers, 330 West 20th Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94403
- How can I contact the Mayor or a member of the City Council?
- When, where and at what time are City Council meetings held?
- How can I find out what's on the City Council agenda?
- Are the City Council meetings televised?
- Where can I find City Council meeting minutes?
- How do I get a copy of a City Council staff report?
- How long do Council Members serve?
- How does the City Council operate?
- What are Study Sessions and when are they held?