“Block 20” is a proposed six-story mixed-use building located on the block bounded by E. 4th Avenue, S. Delaware Street, E. 5th Avenue, and S. Claremont Street. The project consists of:
- 132,000 square-feet of office uses
- 86 residential units (52 studios, 25 one-bedrooms, and 9 two-bedrooms), of which 9 would be devote to the very-low income category (15% of the base density)
- 269 On-site parking spaces within a two-level underground garage
- On March 30, 2023, the applicant filed a Preliminary Application in accordance with Senate Bill 330 for a potential alternative project that would include 353 residential units, 1,200 square-feet of commercial uses, and 202 on-site parking spaces. This application is in-review with staff. Should the applicant move forward with this alternative project, a new formal Pre-Application, Neighborhood Meeting, and Planning Commission Study Session would be required.
- This application was filed on January 31, 2023. Review by City staff and technical studies are in progress.
- The applicant completed the required Pre Application, which included a neighborhood meeting held on November 3, 2022 and a Planning Commission Study Session held on December 13, 2022. Please see the Meetings section below.
Project Plans – May 11, 2023
Project Plans – January 31, 2023
Pre Application Project Plans – August 31, 2022
Historic Resources Evaluation – January 3, 2023
Planning Commission Study Session - December 13, 2022
Neighborhood Meeting (Notes) – November 3, 2022
Development Impact Fees
This project would be subject to payment of the following impact fees and in-lieu fees.
- Commercial Linkage Fee
- Child Care Development Fee
- Landscape Unit In-Lieu Fee
- Park Impact Fee
- Sanitary Sewer Connection Charge
- School Impact Fees
- Transportation Improvement Fee
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Phase II Impact Fee
Windy Hill Property Ventures
City Contact Information