A Formal Planning Application has been submitted to construct a new 3,910 square-foot house on an existing 10,588 square-foot single-family residential parcel located at 415 Fairfax Ave. The project consists of:
- A Special Use Permit for the demolition of the existing residence.
- A partial second floor area, new pool, and attached ADU
- 4 bedrooms and 5.5 baths in the main house and an ADU.
- An attached ADU 798 square-feet in size
- On July 12, 2022, by a vote of 4-0, the Planning Commission approved the Special Use Permit (SUP) and Single Family Dwelling Design Review (SFDDR) for the new single-family dwelling. Please see the Meetings section below for past meeting videos and agendas.
- This application was filed on October 29, 2021 and re-submitted on April 20, 2022 is under review with City departments.
- The City’s historic review consultant prepared an evaluation of the existing home, which concludes that the existing residence does not qualify as a historic resource.
- Planning Commission Public Hearing - Tuesday, July 12, 2022 –Meeting Video and Agenda
- A Neighborhood Meeting was held on August 4, 2021 prior to the filing of the Formal Planning Application.
- An Interested Parties meeting was held on January 6, 2022, between City staff and neighborhood representatives to provide an update on application status, City process for Special Use Permits, City Design Guidelines, and Historic Preservation.
- Please contact Vinson Kwan, Assistant Planner, for the recording of the Interested Parties meeting.
1555 Bayshore Hwy
Burlingame, CA 94010
City Contact Information