PA16-074 866 Viewridge Drive
A Planning Application was filed on August 18, 2016.
A Planning Commission public hearing was held on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 and the project was approved by a vote of 4-1. On Friday, July 6, 2018, an appeal of the Planning Commission decision was filed to the City Clerk. However, the applicant has submitted revised plans with changes to the project scope. Therefore, the appeal was rejected on the basis that the Planning Commission must re-review and take action on the revised plans. That future action would be appealable.
The application is scheduled for formal review before thePlanning Commission on October 22, 2019. Meeting details are provided in thesection below.
• Planning Commission (Public Hearing): Meeting Materials – June 26, 2018
• Planning Commission (Public Hearing): Video – June 26, 2018
• The applicant held an informal neighborhood meeting on June 30, 2016
A Planning Application was filed on August 18, 2016 and will require the following entitlements:
- Special Use Permit (SUP) – for substantial removal (full demolition)of a single-story, single-family dwelling.
- Single Family Dwelling Design Review (SFDDR) – for the construction of the replacement single-story, single-family dwelling
The project complies with the applicable Zoning Code requirements and Single-Family Dwelling Design Guidelines. Pursuant to San Mateo Municipal Code Section 27.06.020, the Zoning Administrator referred this application to the Planning Commission for a hearing and action because of the request from the applicant.