866 Viewridge Drive
- Demolition and replacement of one-story single-family residence and attached two-car garage, with a single-story 2,606 sq. ft. single-family residence with a 430 sq. ft. attached two-car garage.
- This project was originally approved in 2019 (PA2016-074). Compared to the prior approval, the current project reduces the size of the structure by a cumulative 1,354 sq. ft. by increasing the side and rear yard setbacks.
- Entitlements required:
- Special Use Permit (SUP) – for the demolition of an existing single-family residence (*approved in prior application PA2016-074)
- Single-Family Design Review (SFDDR) – for the construction of a new residence
- Site Development Planning Application (SDPA) – for construction within the setback of a slope exceeding 25%
- Prior Planning Approval PA2016-074
- Planning Application filed on August 18, 2016
- Approved on June 26, 2018 by the Planning Commission (4-1 vote)
- Appeal filed on July 6, 2018. Plans revised by the Applicant and repeal rejected on the basis that the Planning Commission must re-review and take action on the revised plans.
- Revised project approved by the Planning Commission on October 19, 2019 (4-0 vote) for a 3,951 sq. ft. one-story, single-family house with an attached 641 sq. ft. three-car garage.
- Current Planning Application PA2022-080
- Applied October 27, 2022
- Project undergoing internal review
- Planning Commission: Meeting Materials - October 22, 2019
- Planning Commission: Meeting Materials – June 26, 2018
- Planning Commission: Video – June 26, 2018
- The applicant held an informal neighborhood meeting on June 30, 2016
Jack Chu, JC Design Associates Inc.
210 Industrial Road #209
San Carlos, CA 94070
City Contact Information