406 E 3rd Avenue Mixed-Use SPAR
- The project consists of the demolition of the existing on-site structures and parking facilities, removal of all on-site trees and three (3) street trees, grading and excavation for a two (2) level underground parking garage, and the construction of a new four (4) story office and residential building with 25 residential units and 103,731 square feet of offices.
- The project also proposes ground-level open space adjacent to sidewalks, third-floor balconies, and fourth-floor residential rooftop open space.
- The project also includes a density bonus request pursuant to Government Code section 65915 for a 35% density bonus by providing 11% below market-rate (BMR) units.
- The project includes two (2) concession requests: 1) to allow a 119,605 square-foot floor area, and 2) to allow 16 tandem parking spaces to serve the office use.
- On May 28, 2019, by a vote of 3-1, the Planning Commission approved the Site Plan and Architectural Review (SPAR) for construction of a new mixed-use building, Site Development Planning Application (SDPA) for tree removal, and Tentative Parcel Map to merge four lots into one lot.
- An Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration, which identifies and discusses potential environmental impacts caused by the project and proposed mitigation measures to eliminate any potentially significant impacts.
- Project Plans: (Current) – April 11, 2019
- Project Plans: (Prior) – March 7, 2019
- Project Plans: (Prior) – October 31, 2018
- Project Plans: (Prior) – August 27, 2018
- Initial Study and Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Appendix A: Project Plans
- Appendix B: Arborist Report
- Appendix C: Required Tree Planting Form
- Appendix D: Design Review Report
- Appendix E: Geotechnical Feasibility Report
- Appendix F: Transportation Impact Analysis
- Appendix G: Transportation Demand Mgmt. Plan
- Planning Commission (Public Hearing): Meeting Materials and Video – May 28, 2019
- Planning Commission (Study Session): Meeting Materials – July 10, 2018
- Planning Commission (Study Session): Meeting Video – July 10, 2018
- Neighborhood Meeting: Meeting Materials – June 11, 2018
Windy Hill Property Ventures
530 Emerson St., Suite 150
Palo Alto, CA 94301
City Contact Information