303 Baldwin Avenue (Trag's Market)
- The project proposes to demolish the existing buildings on the site (Trag's Market) and construct a new 131,636 square-foot four (4) and (5) five-story mixed-use building. Parking is provided in an underground four level garage.
- The building consists of 64 studio and one bedroom residential units (totaling 51,020 square feet), 19,952 square feet of commercial/retail space on the ground floor (including 2,280 square feet service area), and 60,664 square feet of office space above the ground floor.
- The building includes a residential courtyard at the rear of the building and a roof terrace. Seventy-four (74) long-term and eighteen (18) short-term bike parking spaces are proposed.
- On January 8, 2019, by a vote of 4-0, the Planning Commission approved the Site Plan and Architectural Review (SPAR) for construction of a new mixed-use building, Site Development Planning Application (SDPA) for tree removal and Vesting Tentative Map for residential and commercial units.
- The City of San Mateo has prepared an Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration, which identifies and discusses potential environmental impacts on the projects and proposed mitigation measures to be incorporated in the project to eliminate any potentially significant impacts.
- Hard copies of the Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration are available at the Planning Division – Public Service Counter at San Mateo City Hall (330 West 20th Ave.) and at the City’s Main Library (55 West 3rd Ave, Reference Desk).
- Project Plans: (Current) – March 13, 2018
- Transportation Demand Management Plan
- Geotechnical Report
- Geotechnical Report - Supplemental
- A Initial Study and Mitigated Negative Declaration has been prepared for this project
- Appendix A: Air Quality Technical Reports
- Appendix B: Arborist Report
- Appendix C: Historic Resource Evaluation, Standards
- Appendix D: Greenhouse Gas Assessment
- Appendix E: Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, Lead Survey and Asbestos Report
- Appendix F: Environmental Noise Study
- Appendix G: Traffic Impact Analysis
- Planning Commission (Public Hearing): Meeting Materials – January 8, 2019
- Planning Commission (Public Hearing): Video – January 8, 2019
- Planning Commission (Study Session): Meeting Materials – March 13, 2018
- Planning Commission (Study Session): Video – March 13, 2018
- Planning Commission (Study Session): Meeting Materials – September 26, 2017
- Planning Commission (Study Session): Video – September 26, 2017
- Neighborhood Meeting: Summary – August 31, 2017
Prometheus Real Estate Group
City Contact Information