1650 South Delaware Street (AAA Office Building)
- The project is to demolish the existing office building, remove the existing 26 trees on the site, and construct an approximately 123,241 square foot five-story structure for 73 residential apartment units including an at-grade parking garage containing 98 vehicular parking spaces and 96 long-term bicycle spaces. Eight (8) short-term bike spaces are provided at the front of the building.
- The proposed multi-family building consists of a combination of one and two-bedroom units, ranging from 773 square feet to 1,472 square feet and includes a fitness room, common and private opens spaces areas, and a leasing office. The 73 residential rental units includes six (6) below market rate units to be provided at the very low-income level and includes a 35% density bonus for providing the maximum affordable units at the very low-income level.
- In addition to providing the below market rate units, the applicant requested a concession for a reduction in the parking stall widths.
- Project Plans – Approved Modification – July 14, 2020
- Project Plans: Current – May 30, 2018
- Project Plans: Prior – April 17, 2018
- Project Plans: Prior – October 24, 2017
- Transportation Demand Management Plan – July 2018
- Traffic Impact Analysis – June 2018
- Air Quality Technical Report – June 2018
- Noise Report – November 2017
- Phase I Environmental Assessment – January 2014
- Planning Commission (Public Hearing): Meeting Materials – August 17, 2018
- Planning Commission (Public Hearing): Video – August 17, 2018
- Planning Commission (Study Session): Meeting Materials – April 25, 2017
- Planning Commission (Study Session): Video – April 25, 2017
- Neighborhood Meeting: Minutes – March 23, 2017
David M. Wilbur
339 S. Antonio Road, Suite 2B
Los Altos, CA 94022
City Contact Information
Acting Senior Planner