PA16-049 405 E. 4th Avenue
This project is currently under construction.
Current Plans July 13, 2017
Public Access Agreement September 20, 2017
Final Environmental Impact Report (EIR)
Draft Environmental Impact Report (EIR) and Attachments
- Notice of Preparation
- Air Quality Technical Report
- Historical Resource Evaluation Report
- Geology Soils
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Assessment
- Site Management Contingency Plan
- Acoustics, Noise, Vibration
- Transportation Impact Analysis Parking Study
MEETINGS:City Council - A public hearing was held on Monday, August 21, 2017. The City Council approved the project by a 4-1 vote. An additional condition was added to address the voluntary $100,000 contribution to be used for traffic improvements in the Central Neighborhood. The Administrative Report and related material, meeting minutes and video are available for viewing through the links in the City’s Public Meeting Portal website.
- Public Hearing Tuesday, July 25, 2017 By a 4-1 vote, Planning Commission recommended City Council approval.
- Study Session April 13, 2017 The purpose of this meeting was to take testimony on the Draft Environmental Impact Report. The Planning Commission also discussed other elements of the project, especially architectural design.
- Study Session – May 24, 2016
Public Scoping Meeting - November 15, 2016
- The scoping meeting explained the environmental review process, indicated the topics being studied for the EIR, and received comments concerning the proposed scope of the environmental impact analysis. Public input on scope and content of the EIR are welcome until the end of the 30 Day Notice of Preparation Period, ending November 28, 2016.
- Site Plan and Architectural Review (SPAR) – to construct an approximately 65,625 square-foot, four-story office and residential building with two levels of below grade parking providing 83 parking stalls. The projected located at the northern corner of 4th Avenue and Claremont Street. The project includes three floors of office space of approximately 55,291 square-feet, and 15 residential units (6 studio units and 9 one-bedroom units) on the fourth floor.
- Vesting Tentative Parcel Map – to merge two parcels
- Historic Building Demolition Permit – to demolish two existing buildings eligible for the California Register of Historical Resources under Criterion 1 – Association with Significant Events and Criterion 3 –Design/Construction.
REVISED:October 20, 2017
405 E. 4th Avenue & 330 South Claremont Streets
Windy Hill Property Ventures
530 Emerson Street, Ste 150
Palo Alto, CA 94301