Youth Sports Instruction
Learning a sport is an important part of being a child. It is important for physical development and creates the foundation for a healthy lifestyle. Parks and Recreation offers a number of different sports opportunities. For as diverse as our offerings are, they all provide important benefits to your child:
- Build self confidence, discipline and physical strength
- Improve eye hand coordination and body awareness
- Explore a new sport or build on existing skills
- Increase socialization and sportsmanship skills
- Be challenged in a safe, non-competitive environment.
Our youth sports instruction incorporates almost a dozen different sports for your child to choose from – with more than 70 classes each quarter! Some of our diverse offerings include:
Whatever the sport you choose, our instructors teach team and sportsmanship skills and, most importantly, make sure that learning a new sport is fun.