Gymnastics is a great sport for children – it’s exciting, challenging and fun. Parks and Recreation has a dynamic gymnastics program that is a favorite of many children. Through our program, your child will:
- Explore new skills in a non-competitive environment.
- Develop strength, flexibility and coordination.
- Increase fine and gross motor skills.
- Build confidence through new challenges.
- Boost self-esteem.
- Increase socialization skills.
- Learn developmentally appropriate skills on a variety of equipment including tumbling mats, balance beams and uneven parallel bars.
The Parks and Recreation Gymnastics program has a broad offering from parent/toddler classes for tots as young as 18 months to advanced classes for children up to 12 years old. We have classes Monday through Thursday and on Saturdays. Our professional and enthusiastic instructors make class fun and exciting – they are a key reason why more than 300 children take gymnastic classes with us each week!
Our classes create a great foundation of gymnastics skills and are a great value – our three month program often costs the same as other one month programs.