Serving on a Board or Commission is an opportunity for you to participate in local government and serve your community. Learn more about each of the boards and commissions. Residents of the City of San Mateo are invited to submit applications to serve on the following City Board which has a vacancy:
- Library Board - due February 3, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
- Resident and a registered voter of the City of San Mateo
- Attend a meeting of the Board/Commission to which you are considering applying (encouraged)
How To Apply
- Meeting attendance is required for Board and Commission Members
- Must attend a commissioner orientation session and any training offered
The Boards and Commission Application
can be filled out online
, is available for pick-up at the City Clerk’s office (see address below), or mailed upon request by phoning (650) 522-7040
City Clerk's Office
330 W. 20th Avenue
San Mateo, CA 94403
You can also sign up for email updates
and be notified when new vacancies become available.