Through the study of dance, children discover new aspects of their bodies, minds and imagination. Dance has many benefits and through dance, your child will:
- Boost self-esteem.
- Find creative avenues for self expression.
- Learn discipline through learning dance steps and choreography.
- Improve gross motor skills, body awareness and technique, spatial relations and balance.
- Nurture creativity.
- Performance opportunities to share newly learned skills.
- Increase socialization and make new friends.
Our Youth Dance Program was established over 30 years ago and we have more than 2 dozen instructors at six different locations. Every quarter, almost 500 children participate in our dance classes.
We offer great classes in a fun environment with expert instruction for an affordable price. Read more about our dance programs.
Dance is a performing art and therefore every child should have their moment in the spot light. All children, ages 4 and up, enrolled in our dance program have regular opportunities to perform in our annual Holiday Festival of Dance and the Spring Dance Show.