Exposing your child to music has many benefits, including an increase of self-confidence, self-discipline and a creative outlet for self-expression. Children exposed to music enjoy other benefits, including:
- Improved memory and reasoning capacity.
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Enhanced reasoning skills used for math and science.
- Enhanced academic achievement.
- A greater appreciation for cultural arts.
- Improved coordination and fine motor skills.
- A sense of accomplishment.
- A sense of community
Our music program focuses on exploration, enrichment and nurturing your child’s creative side. We have a number of classes specially tailored to the young student and all our classes are taught in a fun, nurturing environment, with expert instruction at affordable prices. For more information about our Music programs, please check the Activity Guide.