Meetings, Parties, & Events
The Parks and Recreation Department has a number of facilities available for rental. From one of our six community centers to the Japanese Tea Garden, we have great places for just about any kind of event.
All of our community centers offer rentable space for nearly any kind of gathering, including:
- Large parties and receptions
- Children’s birthdays and other small parties
- Community workshops and lectures
Our facilities can also accommodate:
Outdoor Weddings: The Japanese Tea Garden and the Central Park Rose Garden are beautiful wedding spots.
Pool Parties: During the summer, Joinville Pool and Martin Luther King Community Center & Pool are available for private or group rentals during non-public hours. Joinville Pool is available for birthday parties at specific times on weekends during the recreation swim season. Contact Joinville Pool for more information on all pool rental opportunities.
Bocce Ball “tournaments”: The Gary Yates Bocce Ball Courts at the Beresford Park may be rented for games and tournaments.
And more! We may not have listed your specific event, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have the perfect facility for it so please contact us if you are planning an event.
- Fees for rentals vary depending upon the room and type of group. For more information, contact the specific facility.
- Most facilities may be booked up to 6 months in advance. There are certain exceptions; please contact the facility directly for their policy.
- Alcohol is allowed at certain facilities under certain circumstances, call the facility for more information.
- Some locations have curfews. Be sure to discuss this with the facility if you are planning an evening event.
Insurance is required if you are charging admission or selling products. You should work with the facility to make sure you are in compliance.