The Franklin Templeton Investments Business Resource Center
The San Mateo Public Library has the largest public library collection of business materials on the Peninsula.
The Business Specialty Collection offers:
- A book collection focused on materials for small businesses, investors and job seekers
- Over 100 business and trade journals
- A professional business librarian
- Bibliographies and research guides
- Tours and orientations for small groups
- Telephone reference for quick questions
For more information, please contact librarian Paul Vaughn at (650) 522-7814.
Partial list of materials within this collection:
COMPANY & INDUSTRY INFORMATION
Reference USA Online Company Directory - Search for companies by location, industry, or size. Create custom mailing lists.
Business & Company Resource Center - Search articles from over 1500 business & trade journals, investment reports, market research reports, and more. Includes financial information and links to influential blogs.
GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS & LEGAL INFORMATION
- CPI Detailed Report
- Governor's Budget
- U.S. Budget
INVESTMENT ADVISORY SOURCES
Daily Stock Price Record
Historical record of daily stock prices
Mutual fund and stock advisory information
- Value Line
- Morningstar Online
- Daily Graphs
- Dow Theory Letter
- Kiplinger's Letter
- Medical Technology Stock Letter
- Morningstar Stock and Fund Investor
- No-Load Fund Analyst
- S&P Outlook
- Safe Money
- Trendline Daily Stock Charts