Library cards are FREE. Bring photo identification and proof of current address. A parent's signature and proper identification are required for those under the age of 18 years of age. Students over 14 may use their current San Mateo school ID card as identification.
- 7 Days: DVDs, Adult Magazines
- 21 Days: All other materials
Most items may be renewed 5 times except Quick Picks, Adult Magazines, and Technology Lending.
- Maximum of 50 library items checked out on a card
- Adult Materials: $.25 a day per item ($8.00 max)
- Juvenile Materials: $.15 a day per item ($3.90 max)
- Ages 17 and Under: No overdue fines
- Technology Lending: $1.00 a day per item
- Lost Materials Processing Fee: $5.00