|We need volunteers who will:
- Share their love of books, language and culture
- Enjoy working with staff to assist customers in using the Library's many resources
Other benefits that come with volunteering:
- Set your own hours
- Choose the work you want to do
- Select which team you want to support
What are the characteristics looked for in a volunteer?
- Caring people who value providing competent, courteous volunteer assistance
- People who work well with staff and other volunteers
- People with a desire to learn new skills
- Responsible people who can maintain a good attendance record.
For information on these new volunteer opportunities or others, call (650) 522-7277 or email us at
We look forward to hearing from you!