Types of Visits
Preparing for Your Visit
Visiting the Marina or Hillsdale Branch
You are here:
Arrange a Class or Group Visit
Arranging a Class Visit
Visits to the Library
Interested in having your class or daycare group visit the library? Here's what you need to do:
1. Pick 3 dates/times that you would like to visit. We'll try our best to accommodate your first choice, but it's always good to have alternatives.
2. Give us a call at 650-522-7838 to check our availability and get your visit scheduled.
3. Once your visit is scheduled print and hand out the
Library Card Application
to your students. They will need to take this home to be filled out by their parent or guardian and return it to you.
4. Bring in your set of completed applications at least 1 week before you scheduled visit. This ensures us time to create the library cards for your students.
5. Show up on your scheduled date and have a great time visiting the library!
Visits from a Librarian
Interested in having the library come to you? We are happy to make trips to schools and daycare groups. Just give us a call so we can check our availability and schedule a visit.
Powered by CivicPlus
CivicPlus Content Management System
All content © 2006-