Middle School Event Rules
- Dress Code:
- You may be sent home (and may return in appropriate clothing) for wearing the following:
- See-through, revealing, or provocative clothing (if we can see your underwear, it’s inappropriate!)
- Shirts with sexual, racial, drug/alcohol related logos or messages
- Extremely short skirts/shorts
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- The staff may use their discretion as necessary.
- You must have pre-purchased your ticket and have your school I.D. If you are purchasing a ticket at the door, your parent/legal guardian MUST accompany you to the door and sign your ticket.
- There are no in/out privileges. If you choose to leave early, your parent must come to the door and pick you up.
- Alcohol and other drugs of any kind are not permitted anywhere on our property.
- Fighting will not be tolerated. Parents and proper authorities will be notified. Fighting will lead to expulsion from one or more future events.
- Items such as gum, markers, weapons, stink/smoke bombs, lasers are not allowed and will be confiscated at the door. Multiple offenses will lead to expulsion from our events.
- No High school students allowed.
- Check in all bags, purses, and skateboards at the coat check. The coat check will close at 7:30pm and re-open at 8:45pm.
- Respect all people and property.
Breaking any of these rules will result in expulsion from
the event and/or future events along with a phone call to parents.