About San Mateo HOA's
The City has a number of neighborhood and homeowner groups located throughout San Mateo. Neighborhood groups and homeowners associations (HOA) are a great way to get involved in the community to begin making a difference. HOA’s provide their members with valuable information and serve as an avenue for the sharing of information with the City and throughout the community.
Here is a list of some of the additional benefits of participating in your HOA:
- Meet your neighbors and foster a sense of community
- Keep current on what's going on in your neighborhood and the City
- Help make noticeable improvements in your neighborhood
- Make positive changes in your community
- Better communication with your elected officials and city government
- Help influence the direction of your neighborhood
- Improve the quality of life in your neighborhood
- Improve the quality of life for you and your family
- Participate in annual events in your neighborhood and broader community
- Have fun and get involved
- Help maintain San Mateo as a great place to live, work, and enjoy
Learn how to start your own HOA!
View List of San Mateo HOAs
For more information about your neighborhood group or homeowners association, please check out our list which includes contact information and meeting times for groups and associations.
View Map of HOAs in San Mateo
You can also check out the HOA overlay map for the City of San Mateo to find your group or association.