Fitness Flex Passes
Introducing our new single Fitness Flex Passes (FFP) option!
Due to the success of our 5, 10, or 20 Fitness Flex Pass options, we recently introduced our new Single Fitness Flex Pass option. This takes the place of Guest Passes in any Cardio or Strength Training class at Beresford or Senior Center.
Fitness Flex Pass
How do our Fitness Flex Passes work?
- You purchase a Fitness Flex Pass at any Recreation Center front desk in 1, 5, 10, or 20 class increments.
- The first time you purchase a Flex Pass, please be sure to complete a FFP Registration form. These are good for 1 year.
- If attending class at time of purchase, staff will debit your card/account one class meeting.
- Please allow a day or two to pick up your Fitness Flex Pass.
- You can pick up your Flex Pass the next time you come to class at Beresford Ctr.
- In order to attend a class using your Flex Pass, be sure to go to the front desk so Staff can scan your pass.
- You will then be provided a FFP token to give to the class instructor or monitor for head count purposes.
Flex Pass Options (same fee applies to both residents &
- Flexibility of schedule
- Customizing your workout
- Over 30 classes to choose from!
1 class = $9
5 classes = $40
10 classes = $75
20 classes = $140
No expiration date!!
Nonrefundable – non-transferable
Space is limited in some of our more popular classes
(Zumba and Strength Training/Posture Power), so we are asking students to check availability at the front desk in advance.
Participating FITNESS CLASSES
Participating classes are held at Beresford Recreation Center and the Senior Center and are listed on the
Fitness Flex Pass Schedule.