Pledge of Allegiance, Roll Call, Approval of the August 9, 2012 Minutes, Public Comment Period
PA12-033 SLEEP TRAIN LOADING ZONE
, request for 'dual use' loading zone on E. Fifth Avenue. Two metered parking spaces are proposed to be used as a loading zone before 10:00 am and would be available for public use as regular metered parking spaces after 10:00 am. 491 S. El Camino Real. APN: 034-144-220
- Categorical Exemption (CEQA Class 1, Section 15301, Existing Facilities - streets).
- Site Plan and Architectural Review for the designation of a loading zone on a public stree
PA10-060 ST. MATTHEW'S CATHOLIC PARISH AND SCHOOL MASTER PLAN
. 1 Notre Dame Avenue (APN 034-232-340, 350, 370). The project includes the construction of an approximately 12,000 sq ft school gymnasium and reconfiguration of the existing parking lot to add 108 new parking spaces.
- Mitigated Negative Declaration to assess potential environmental impacts of the project;
- Site Plan and Architectural Review (SPAR) for the design and construction of the gymnasium building and parking areas;
- Reclassification of the site to add a Qualified (Q7) overlay zone designation over the existing R1-C zoning for the property to establish development standards for the campus, including the maximum allowed floor area ratio and parking to back out into Notre Dame Avenue;
- Special Use Permit (SUP) for the approval of a master plan to regulate uses on the site;
- Site Development Permit (SDP) for the removal of major vegetation.