Meeting Videos: 6/12/12
Call to Order, Approval of Minutes for May 22, 2012, Pledge of Allegiance, Public Comment
PA10-060 ST. MATTHEW'S CATHOLIC PARISH AND SCHOOL MASTER PLAN
. 1 Notre Dame Avenue (APN 034-232-340, 350, 370). The project includes the construction of an approximately 12,000 sq ft school gymnasium and reconfiguration of the existing parking lot to add 108 new parking spaces.
- Mitigated Negative Declaration to assess potential environmental impacts of the project;
- Site Plan and Architectural Review (SPAR) for the design and construction of the gymnasium building and parking areas;
- Reclassification of the site to add a Qualified (Q7) overlay zone designation over the existing R1-C zoning for the property to establish development standards for the campus, including the maximum allowed floor area ratio and parking to back out into Notre Dame Avenue;
- Special Use Permit (SUP) for the approval of a master plan to regulate uses on the site;
- Site Development Permit (SDP) for the removal of major vegetation.
The property encompasses three parcels and is approximately 310, 400 square feet (7.12 acres). The site is located west of El Camino Real between Notre Dame Avenue and Aragon Blvd. The property is zoned R1-C.