St. Matthew's Episcopal School Expansion PA11-086
||16 Baldwin Avenue; 15 - 2nd Avenue; northeast corner parcel El Camino Real / 2nd Avenue
|Assessor Parcel Number(s):
Pacific Union Development Co.
601 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102
2880 Gateway Oaks Dr.
Sacramento, CA 95833
||Development of additional school facilities including classrooms and gymnasium. Expansion of the existing pre-school building located at 15 2nd Avenue.
||This project was approved by the Planning Commission on Tuesday evening, February 26, 2013. More information is available here: http://www.cityofsanmateo.org/index.aspx?NID=2526
The Initial Study and Negative Declaration is available for public review at the Planning Counter in City Hall during regular business hours; the Main Library Reference Desk during Library hours.
Notice of Intent to Adopt a Negative Declaration
- Attachment 1: Project Plans dated November 21, 2012, Pfau Long Architecture Part 1 and Part 2
- Attachment 2: Project Description
- Attachment 3: Detailed Project Phasing
- Attachment 3: Phasing Plan Diagram
- Attachment 4: Air Quality and GHG Emissions CEQA Evaluation, Illingworth & Rodkin, Inc.
- Attachment 5: Biotic Study of San Mateo Creek by TRA, February 16, 2012
- Attachment 6: Arborist Report: Tree Inventory and Tree Protection
- Attachment 7: Redwood Tree Letter from church
- Attachment 7: Tree Removal Agreement-Sutter Health
- Attachment 7: Tree Removal Forms
- Attachment 8: Archaeology Study from Holman and Associates, August 17, 2012
- Attachment 9: ARG Historical Report for Church & Day School Master Plan
- Attachment 10: Draft Report Geotechnical Investigation Proposed Charles House Addition - 15 Second Avenue, Rockridge Geotechnical, October 11, 2011
- Attachment 10: Draft Report Geotechnical Investigation St. Matthew's Hall by Rockridge Geotechnical, June 28, 2012
- Attachment 11: Limited Asbestor and Lead Inspection Report JBH and Charles house, VBA, October 26, 2011
- Attachment 11: Asbestos and Lead Inspection Report Nursery Building, VBA, July 30, 2012
- Attachment 12: Groundwater Assessment, October 20, 2012, The Source Group and Summary Report
- Attachment 12: Limited Ground Water Assessment, The Source Group, October 18, 2012
- Attachment 12: Limited Ground Water Assessment, Part 2
- Attachment 12: Summary Groundwater
- Attachment 13: Flood Elevation Certificate, BGT Surveyors, November 19, 2012
- Attachment 14: Circulation and Traffic Demand Management Plan, Fehr & Peers, March 2012
- Attachment 14: Description of School Operations, Parking & Drop-off/Pick-up, Mark McKee, January 21, 2013
- Attachment 15: Traffic Impact Analysis, Hexagon Transportation Consultants, November 26, 2012
- Attachment 16: Noise Study, Charles Salter, August 23, 2012
- Attachment 16: Noise Study-Interior Noise, Charles Salter, January 21, 2013
Public Review and Comment
The public review and comment period on the updated Initial Study / Negative Declaration is from January 23, 2013 to February 21, 2013. If you wish to comment on this document, please submit your written comments to Lisa Ring, Senior Planner, City of San Mateo Planning Division, 330 West 20th Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94403 no later than Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 5:00 pm.
After the conclusion of the public review for the environmental document, the Planning Commission will hold a public hearing to review this planning application. The Planning Commission public hearing is scheduled for February 26, 2013 at 7:30 pm in the City Council Chambers at City Hall, 330 West 20th Avenue, San Mateo, CA.
||The application for this project was submitted in December 2011. This application is available for public review at the City's Planning Division counter in City Hall.
A neighborhood meeting was held on May 14, 2012 and a Planning Commission Study Session was held on May 22, 2012. Planning Commission material is available here:
||Elevations, Plans - Set 1, Set 2
||For additional information regarding this project, please contact the Planning Division at (650) 522-7212.