Elkhorn Court PA09-003 (formerly Polo Court)
||November 4, 2013
||220 West 20th Avenue and 1950 Elkhorn Court
|Assessor Parcel Numbers:
Coastal Rim Properties, Inc.
1 MacArthur Place, Suite 100
Santa Ana, CA 92707
||The project consists of a mixed-use development containing both office and multi-family residential uses. The project includes two buildings: a residential building with 197 apartment units and a 125,978 square foot office building. The buildings would share a common below-grade garage.
|The project was approved by the Planning Commission on May 20, 2011.
The commercial building located at 1950 Elkhorn Ct has been demolished. The existing office building located at 220 W. 20th Avenue is expected to remain at this time. Construction of the residential portion of the project has commenced. The Construction Manager will be issuing monthly status reports for the work on progress.
December 5, 2012
December 21, 2012
- Note: Foundation Pour Zone #2 date has changed to Saturday, April 13, 2013
- 6:00 AM - start staging concrete pumps
- 7:00 AM - First load of concrete arrives on site
- 8:00 PM - Finish pouring operation / leave site
Approximate construction timeline:
- Mass-excavation operation 6-8 weeks starting in October complete in December 2012.
- Underground utilities, 4-6 weeks starting in October 2012.
- Build-out of parking garage, 7-8 months starting in December 2012 through June/July 2013.
- Framing operations, 4 months starting July 2013 - October 2013.
- Exterior Finishes, 10 months starting January 2014.
- Finals and close-outs throughout year end 2014.
|Revised Mitigated Negative Declaration. This supersedes the 02/11/11 Mitigated Negative Declaration listed below.
Materials from the May 10, 2011 Planning Commission meeting:
||Planning Commission Meeting Agenda, Minutes, and Project Materials.
||Mitigated Negative Declaration for 220 W 20th Avenue and 1950 Elkhorn Ct, Polo Court PA 09-003
View attachments to Negative Declaration
||For questions regarding the planning review process, please contact the project planner, Christy Usher at (650) 522-7215 or by email at