|Can I report a Hit-and-Run online?
What if I know the person who hit my car?
You can use our Online Crime Reporting System to report a hit-and-run if the following situations occurred:
- Your car was parked and unattended when the incident occurred
- The driver or vehicle that hit your car is unknown
- No note was left with your vehicle
- A vehicle hit your car and then fled the scene without stopping to exchange information
- You do not have the license plate number of the vehicle that hit your car
If you know the individual who caused damage to your vehicle, please dial 9-1-1.
What if I have the license plate number of the vehicle that caused damage to my car?
If you have the license plate number of the vehicle that caused damage to your vehicle please dial 9-1-1.