Top 10 Tips
How to Keep Your Property Maintained - Tips from Code Enforcement
- Grass, weeds, and overgrowth over 12" in height must be cut. All cuttings must be picked up and discarded.
- Garbage cans/recycling bins and yard waste receptacles must be stored out of public view. Garbage service is required and storage of garbage on property is not allowed.
- Inoperative, wrecked, or dismantled vehicles may not be visible from the street. All inoperative vehicles must have current registration.
- Storage of cardboard, junk, debris and furniture must not be visible from the street.
- Graffiti must be removed immediately.
- Parking of vehicles, boats, and/or trailers is not allowed on landscape portion of yard.
- Hanging clothing (clothes lines) cannot be visible from the street.
- Garage sale signs cannot be posted on public property, utility and telephone poles, or street signs. Only one sign allowed on property of the sale.
- Fences in disrepair need to be repaired/replaced.
- Windows with broken or missing glass must be replaced.