Go To Search
Other Resources
Peninsula Conflict Resolution Center (PCRC)
Having a dispute with a neighbor, tenant, landlord, business, or co-worker? Give mediation a try! Contact the PCRC.

Neighborhood & Homeowner Associations
The City of San Mateo has a number of neighborhood and homeowner groups. Click on the following link for the details: Neighborhood & Homeowner Associations

San Mateo County Environmental Health Services Division
Questions about environmental health (toxic substances, household hazardous waste, etc.)? Please visit the Environmental Health Home Page to learn more about their programs and contact information.

Recology of San Mateo County
Questions about residential and commercial garbage collection services? All properties in San Mateo must have garbage service. To find out more regarding services and costs, please visit Recology of San Mateo County.

To report graffiti in the City of San Mateo, please call our GRAFFITI HOTLINE (650) 522-7161. Please make sure to include the exact address of all reported graffiti.

Illegal Dumping
Need information regarding illegal dumping in the City of San Mateo? Click on the following: Illegal Dumping

Abandoned Vehicles
To report an abandoned vehicle, please review the following page for instructions: Abandoned Vehicles

San Mateo City Hall – 330 West 20th Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94403

CivicPlus Content Management System © 1997- CivicPlus. All rights reserved.
All content © 2006- San Mateo, CA and its representatives. All rights reserved.