Art Gallery Space
Now Showing at the Library
Paintings and Drawings
by Terry Taylor
First Floor Art Gallery
September 1, 2016 - October 30, 2016
About the Artist
by Joe Vause
Second Floor Display Case
September 16, 2016 - October 24, 2016
About the Exhibit
About the Exhibit Space
There are 3 exhibit spaces available at the San Mateo Main Library:
- Main gallery - 1st floor meeting room hallway
- Exhibit Case - 2nd floor
- 3rd floor - Cafe walls & Teen Lounge
How often does the library select artwork?
What kind of art is selected?
- The Committee seeks art that represents the diversity of our community and varied artistic styles and mediums.
- Potential exhibitors must have a minimum of fifteen (15) pieces available to hang for the duration of an approximately 45 day exhibit period.
- Art pieces may be available for sale, but that is not a requirement for exhibiting.
For more information, contact Noreen Chwee at or (650) 522-7811.
Gallery Space Plan