Small Group Conference Rooms
There are several rooms available to all Library patrons free of charge. Reservations are not accepted. This is the distribution of those rooms within the Library:
- 1st Floor: 2 rooms in Children's area; capacity 2-4 people
- 2nd Floor: 1 room; capacity up to 6 people
- 3rd Floor: 5 rooms; capacity 2-4 people
- The rooms are a limited resource and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Preference is given to groups. Individuals may use vacant rooms but may be asked to vacate when a group requests a room; individuals will be allowed five (5) minutes to vacate the room.
- If an individual in a room is waiting for a group, we will allow five (5) minutes for the others to arrive.
- A Quiet Study Room, located on the 2nd floor, has been provided for individuals desiring a quiet place for study and concentration.
- Rooms can accommodate from two (2) to four (4) people. Each room's maximum capacity is clearly marked on the wall inside.
- Please do not add or remove chairs to change the capacity of the room.
- There is no time limit for room use.
- The rooms are not soundproof; loud conversations can be heard in adjacent rooms.
- Do not leave personal belongings unattended in a group conference room. The Library is not responsible for personal possessions.
- After use, please remove all waste and empty into trash or recycling bins.
- Each room contains a white board. Dry erase markers may be borrowed at the Information Desk with a library card or ID.